Who's working on your
Blue Ocean Strategy?
We help you to utilise a suite of growth focused strategic planning, innovation and implementation methods includingWe collaborate with you, your partners and ours to re-think your greatest strategic challenges and create your own Blue Ocean market.
Blue Ocean Strategy, Business Model Generation, Design Thinking and more.
Blue Ocean Strategy Workshops
Be inspired and get your team straight onto the tools with our workshops. Support your team to focus on building execution into your strategy, from fostering creative disruption thinking right through to full implementation.
For more information click the image.
Driving your Growth & Innovation
If you are responsible for sales, marketing, products, services, growth or innovation, Blue Ocean Strategy and Blue Ocean Shift are essential parts of a modern business toolkit.
Click the image for more information.
Supporting Owners, Executives & Boards
Blue Ocean Strategy is the only strategic planning method recognised in both of Harvard Business Review’s Ten Must Reads on Strategy and on Change Management.
Click on the image for more details.
Free Content & Not-So-Free Content
If you are here to self-educate, see our recommended reading, videos, podcasts, webinars, websites, slideshares, software and more to inform your journey.
And please feel free to ask us a question.
TRAINING, ADVICE & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Our Consultants and Partners help businesses chart a course and set sail to their new Blue Ocean market opportunities.
Blue Ocean Workshops
- Learn & Apply Blue Ocean Strategy to your Business
- Identify and Commercialise Non-Customers & Uncontested Market Space
- Simultaneously Drive Costs Down and Customer Value Up
- Inspire and Align your Team
- Experienced Facilitator & Strategy Adviser to Support You
- Includes 2 x 1 Hour Follow-Up Re-inforcement Meetings
- Access to e-Learning, Collaboration and Sharing Tools
- Counts for many professional CPD programmes
- *Plus 10% GST
- ** Materials, Lunch & Refreshments Included. Travel and Accomodation excluded.
Strategy & Innovation Programme
- Online Strategic Priorities & Innovation Pipeline Management Platform
- Programmatic meetings facilitated with teams and individuals
- Blue Ocean Strategy based methodology - High Impact, Low Cost, Rapid Deployment
- Integrates Strategy, Continuous Improvement, Innovation & Change Management
- Team Education and Engagement
- Customer, Growth, New Products & Services, and Efficiency focused
- Implementation tracking and fine tuning included
- Coordination with Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance & Operations
- *Plus 10% GST
Strategy & Innovation Speakers
- Inspire Your Team
- Explore Strategic Options
- Generate Innovative Ideas
- Collaborate with Strategic Partners
- Create An Innovation Competition
- Run Hack Days and Sprint Programmes
- Incorporate Collaboration Software
- Customised Presentations
- Customised Workshops
- Customised Webinars
Custom Strategy & Innovation Projects
- Company Strategy Offsites & Customised Training
- BOS Driven Strategic Planning Cycles
- New Product & Service Development
- Innovation Team Selection & Development
- Market Research
- Market Entry Strategies
- Innovation Sprints & Programmes
- Investor Readiness & Capital Raising
Free and Premium Events
Local & Global Network
We are Australia's only network of qualified and accredited Blue Ocean Strategy® advisers. We have people in every State and access to the Official Global BOS Network.
The original Blue Ocean Strategy research examined over 30 industries. We have experience applying Blue Ocean Strategy across a wide range of industries including financial services, professional services, retail, mining and mining services, utilities, construction, transport and logistics, and IT.
All Organisation Sizes
Our advisers have worked with organisations ranging from startups, through small to medium and ASX listed businesses, up to multinationals, Fortune 500's and Government.
Blue Ocean Strategy® is based on sound research, on over 130 strategic moves, over a period of 100 years, from over 30 industries.