This accelerated learning course combines 1 day of instruction and experiential learning with up to 2 hours of personal coaching.
Participants will gain an in-depth understanding of how to oversee organisations that are pursuing Blue Ocean Strategies, and how to assist executive management in applying the tools and methodologies to move beyond conventional competitive strategic thinking.
The coaching element allows participants to clarify and refine their understanding and application, in the weeks following the workshop.
Objectives and Expectations
Participants can expect to:
- Learn how to assess a potential Blue Ocean Strategy business cases.
- Learn how to oversee the systematic application Blue Ocean Strategy principles, frameworks and tools.
- Gain an understanding of how Blue Ocean Strategy strengthens business risk management.
- Immediately apply your learning to your existing business and current issues.
- Learn how Blue Ocean Strategy creates defensible, uncontested market space.
- Work in a highly interactive, dynamic, small group, team-based environment.
- Understanding Blue Ocean Strategy tools, principles and frameworks
- Blue Ocean Strategy and Risk Management
- Aligning Value, Profit and People Strategies
- Assessing Blue Ocean Strategy business cases
- Overseeing execution and performance of Blue Ocean Strategy Programs
In the 2 months following the workshop, attendees will be encouraged to make time for up to 2 one hour individual coaching sessions with their facilitators, either face to face, over the phone or skype or via email exchanges.
The focus of these coaching sessions are:
- to reinforce learning from the workshops
- clarify any later questions or thoughts
- to discuss any current and relevant business issues
Prerequisites for participation
It is not a requirement but it is recommended that you have read or listened to the audio book ‘Blue Ocean Strategy’ or at least the Harvard Business Review article “Strategy Shapes Structure”.
Locations and Dates
SYDNEY CBD June 14th 2012
MELBOURNE CBD June 19th 2012
$3300 incl GST per attendee, payable upon registration
- Brief pre-workshop reading pack
- Attendance at 1 Day Workshop (incl. certificate of attendance)
- Abbreviated soft copy of presenter slides
- Printed Workbook
- Up to 2 hours individual post workshop support
- 12 months online access to additional resources
- Lunch and refreshments
- Invitation to join a Strategy Circle for Continuous Professional Development (additional cost)
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy
Participants may request a full refund or opt to reschedule if they provide two or more weeks notice. No refund will be provided with less than two weeks notice, however participants retain the option to reschedule.
Registration & Payment
All registrations will receive an official tax invoice for GST purposes.
Please register using the PayPal button below or contact us for other registration/payment options such as invoicing and direct bank transfers.
Use the PayPal button below and follow the prompt to either the credit card or paypal payment options.
1 day + up to 2 hours individual coaching + 12 months online access to resources
$3300 incl GST per attendee
Directors and Advisory Board members overseeing organisations pursuing a Blue Ocean Strategy
Pre-work, Experiential learning workshop, Group Discussion, Post workshop individual coaching, Online access to useful materials
Program Facilitators include:
*Presenter will depend on availability and course location. All presenters are Qualified and Accredited BOS practitioners
Click here to register and pay to reserve your place